Thursday, November 27, 2008

OH I'm such a good housewife:)

Yeah, so just in case you're wondering. I have been in a craftzy mood! (if thats even a word) I have become very...knowledgeable in the arts of sewing. 
I have made three GIANT stockings. oh they are adorable. Why, you may ask. Well, let me tell you. Because I decided that my sister Ashley needed some Christmas decorations so I was like, "hey, lets make her and her dogs --- yes her DOGS -- some stockings. So we go to Joanns and we buy adorable fabric and a pattern and all these cute things for her stockings. *oh they are so cute.* 
Dang, these took FOREVER to make. Because I embrodered all three stockings. So one says 'Ashley' one says "Fenyman" and another one says 'Riley.' :) They are so precious.

ANyways.
So I made those stockings and I finished them on monday and i was like, "hm.. I want to make more." SO I decided that I wanted to make Melissa -- my sister who is in Albania a stocking -- So my mom and I went to Jo-anns again, but then we decided not to make my sister Melissa a stocking , but PJ's instead - For christmas. cause its kinda tradition in our family to get PJ's every Christmas Eve. So, (i say 'so' alot) I made her pajama pants AND a t-shirt. Amazing right? 
Aren't I just getting so good at craftzy things? :) I mean, seriously. I've done so much this week. I've sewed/emboirdered 3 stockings, made a set of pajamas, knitted a scarf and hat! wow. Am such a nerd :) oh well, I love me :) haha


Anyways. 
CHRISTMAS TIME!
We decorated our tree today. Oh its so delightful! :) This is really the most wonderful time of the year! I love christmas shopping and wrapping presents and snow. Oh snow. Snow is so wonderful. I want to have a big snowball fight, go sledding or go skiing this winter with friends! oh I'm so excited :) 
you wanna know what else I'm excited for? 
December 3 
why? 
Because I'm performing a jazz dance at Festival of Trees on the third at 5:30. You guys should come :) Its gonna be pretty awesome. The dance is pretty cool too. It'll be exciting :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :) 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oooo ooo oooo you updated your blog!! Yes!!!! :D I'll come to it!!! If you want me to...but ya! :) I want to learn how to make pj's!