Thursday, July 2, 2009

OMG

Wow,
ok peoples

Only 35 more days left untill I'm in St. George, and then I won't see you peeps untill Thanksgiving -- maybe, it depends on like rehearsals and stuff. But I most definitaly am coming up for Christmas!!

wow,
I'm super duper excited though. The excitements is drowning out the nervousness -- a little. Cause I still am nervous. But mostly excited. However; i am realizing how much I'm going to miss everyone and everything. I was in my ballet class, being a good little ballerina and then they started talking about the Ballet Creative ARts is putting on -- They're doing A Swan Lake. Without me. gosh. And i was going to be a swan! I was going to dance on Pointe shoes :( but alas, i'm going to be in tuacahn, doing fun musical theatre. i am sad that i'm going to miss that beautiful ballet though. :( I"m going to miss Ballet with Karen, and Jazz with Rocky. Even though i'm not that good at dance I LOVE doing it, and i've actually improved a ton, so I like it even more :)

Anywho, I have SO much to do before I leave in THIRTY FIVE days. Wow. First off, i have to finish Personal Progress. but i'm so close!!! I'll be done with everything except my Virtue project by the end of next week , and then, if everything goes as planned -- I will be down with my virtue project by the fourth week of July, be interviewed and get my medallion ;) yay.

but theres so much i have to do in personal progress. I'm making a quilt for my integrity project and its so darn cute! it has a temple on it -- or will. I will most definitaly post pictures of it when I finish on MONDAY. woot woot. I have to say, its pretty crazy that I did it that fast cause I just started working on in last saturday, so not even a week yet, but i've worked on it almost every day for at least three hours (today I did 7. wow i'm tired) but ya, thank goodness for Tanya and how much she's helping me:)
Anywho,
goodnight

2 comments:

Anna said...

To add to your "list of things before I leave to Tuacahn," put down "hang out with ANNA!!!"

:)

Shelby Boyer said...

look you found out how to get a cute blog!!