Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memories of LPA

Anna and I! Aren't we lovely? I actually think that this is a really cool picture and we totally took it on accident! I had zoomed the camera in on accident, but it turned out really cool I think!
Erica, Preston and I. We are being his adoring fans. :) that was like my favorite part of the Broadway Review being Preston's adoring fan! 
The last day being 8th grade president ( now I'm Student Body President :) ) 
Chris Quick - 8th grade secratary, Preston- 7th grade Pres.  ME, Erica - 8th grade V.P., Taylor - 7th grade V.P, Shelby Thomas - Student Body President. 

*sigh* being in office was lots of fun this last year. 'It was like 30 pounds!" "Bad things happen in the dark..." "23, 23, 23, 23...." wow, lots of inside jokes and Ton's of fun making posters ;) (haha) But being in office of the school year 07-08 was definitely a blast! 
Aww... Shelby and I. Aren't we cute? :) We took this the night of the LPA ice skating party! 
Puma puma!
Ah, Zions. Zions was really fun! Even though it wasn't as fun as 7th grade... it was still a blast! I got to ride to and from Zions in very nice R.V's....ah bliss :) I got very competitive when we started playing Egyptian Rat-screw. I LOVE that game. I'm speedy :) Watch out for my fingernails  or you just might find that you have a scratched up finger when you play that game with me...I'm aggresive :) 
Anywho, our campsite was infested with caterpillars! grody! on the first day they counted over 300 caterpillars in our campsite!!!!! EW

But zions was really fun. The picture is of Blake, Karlee,Marcus, David, Me and Sarah and Jason was taking the picture. We just finished the hike The Hidden Canyon. It was SO pretty and it was lots of fun!

11 comments:

Anna said...

Oooooo that pic of us is just so COOLIO! :O

Laura said...

I know right? its basically awesome-possum!

S said...

oh i'm gonna miss lpa so much keep me posted! oh and i can't wait to do dance co. together it will be a blast! xoxo call me and we'll hang out!

rickie lee said...

it was like 30 lbs!!! ha ha ha this year is going to be a blast!

Laura B. said...

I know! We're going to like drive all those young officers crazy! We're going to be the best 9th Grade SBO's EVER! :)

Anna said...

LAURA!!! WE NEED TO HANG OUT!

Laura said...

i know! I called you at like 5:30 yesterday TWICE! but no one answered :(

Anna said...

Sorry we were at the temple. :( I'll call you sometime this week. :) Luv ya!

Anna said...

Yup we I did send in my elective papers! :D What did you sign up for? I signed up for art, debate, and speech. I doubt I will be able to stay at LPA very long but oh well. :)

Anonymous said...

wow. I really like the pic of Anna and you....attractive!

Laura B. said...

I know right? :)