Sunday, July 13, 2008

S*U*M*M*E*R

OK! since I have absolutely nothing to write about,  I will write about my summer.

So far, my summer has been SO much fun! I've been to Girls Camp ( that was a blast), EFY  ( SOOO much fun) and I'm starting dance classes this week! I'm taking ballet for the firs time since I was like 8 ( I think ) I'm kinda of nervous but excited at the same time! Shelby Thomas is going to be in the same class with me so that will be fun!  

Other than what I've mentioned above I haven't done anything REALLY exciting.  I've been to a baseball game with my family and saw fireworks there. I've hung out with a lot of my friends. oh , and I've crocheted a BUNCH! Because I'm making a blanket for my friend Anna...and I'm almost done with it! Hallelujah! I've also knitted a bunch. I'm knitting my sister a scarf so she can wear it on her mission and remember me! But, this scarf is about the ugliest scarf  I have ever seen ( sorry Melissa) but it will be a reminder of home! :) Melissa leaves to Albania for 18 months  next wednesday! How crazy is that? And, while I will miss HER I WON"T miss having to share a room. I hate sharing a room! And I'm so glad that I will get my own room back when she leaves....(even though I'm very sad that you'll be leaving Melissa)  Oh, before she leaves we decided that we need to have all of these "Movie Marathons." Last week Melissa and I had a Harry Potter Movie Marathon!!! We watched all 5 movies in a day.  It was pretty much exciting, even though the acting in those movies are atrocious and they leave out a BUNCH of stuff fromthe books, it was still fun watching them.   Melissa, Shelby and I still need to have our Lord of the Rings Movie Marathon. Those movies are just so darn good!  And on Friday our family (minus Mom...she's a wimp and doesn't want to go see it :) ) is going to go see Batman: The Dark Knight. I'm SOO excited!!! Its going to be AWESOME!  Plus Christian Bale is in it....man, is he attractive ;) 

*sigh* I've finally come to accept the fact that summer is slowly going away and in less than 2 months I'm going to be  back in school.:( However, I'm kinda excited for 9th grade. I'm going to be very busy! I have Student Body President responsibilities as well as Dance Company. I"m going to be dancing  5 hours a week (monday, wednesdays and thursdays) But it'll be fun. I'm excited!!!!  I'm also going to take Honors English and Geography! 9th grade seems very  promising :)  But I don't want summer to end! I still have things I have to do this summer! Like, go swimming, get tan, finish the Book of Mormon, make lots of money, watch all cool movies, read all my favorite books again.....

Well, I can't think of anything else to write, so goodbye! 

4 comments:

S said...

omgsh! i love you laura YEA you got a blog i am so happy!

Anna said...

Yay!!! I love your blog!!! :D I hope while you are busy in 9th grade, you will still have time to write to me!!! :)

Anna said...

Oh, and by the way, don't ever say you're not tan until you've taken a good look at my tighs. WHOO! :P

Laura said...

I will still have time to write to you! Don't worry! :)
haha..have you taken a good look at MY thighs?? Definitely need to get tanner..
:)