Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*Hola!*

Hiya! 
I haven't written in a little bit and LOTS has happened - kinda :)

Last Wednesday my sister Melissa went to serve an LDS mission! wow, she's going to be gone for 18 months! and most of that time is going to be spent in Albania!!! I know crazy right? But anywho...even though I'm sad i'm not going to be able to see her until I'm 16 (which is only a year and a half away...:) hehe) I can't say I'm not glad that she's gone :) Because now I have my own room! Par-tay!  I really hate sharing rooms, especially when you have to sleep on a bunk-bed. ugh, TORTURE! But now thats she's gone I have my own room, and its clean, and its re-arranged and I'm not going crazy anymore :) Life is good. 

OH! A GREAT thing that has happened since I last posted was that I went boating. O. My. Goodness. It was SO much fun! Even though I did get kicked in the nose ( haha..seth!) and flew off the Tube a few times, and my face got sunburned, AND i hit my head on some random thing poking out of the boat... I had a BLAST! I only went tubing but it was very...funny...to watch David, Evan, Taylor and Seth: 'no-board' (basically get dragged behind the boat) and surf.  It was especially entertaining to try and see Seth surf :D lets just say surfing is not his strong point haha, there were many back-flops and belly flops. :) oh, and apart from tubing, no-boarding and surfing we went swimming.   Swimming was fun ( I didn't freak out in deep water. Woot Woot) however.....david, seth and taylor (and sometimes Evan) found it their duty to dunk me...a lot. one moment i would be above the water and then the next, i was under. oh, and knowing how much I hate fish they decided that it was really funny to grab my feet and try and make me believe I was getting bitten by fishes...ha...ha....
then, after boating we went back to their cabin and had delicious pizza,played rockband and watched I am Legend.- ha that was an experience.  I think by the end of that movie no one wanted to watch another movie with me ever.- cause ya see, in 'intense movies' I talk alot so i don't get as freaked out and another nasty habit i have in intense movie is screaming...yeah....when something pops out and freaks me out, I scream, loudly :) but, yeah, that was my boating experience.

o, my , goodness! Batman: The Dark Knight was simply amazing! Heath Ledger did an amazing job!!!!!! and dang, Christian Bale, holy cowza! He is one attractive man :) There is this one part where he gets off his motorcycle and WOW! He looked...there's no other word for it...hott!
It was an amazing movie, even though it was...'dark' it was still amazing!

but anywho.
bye! 

2 comments:

Anna said...

You did SOOO not just say you hate fish!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Laura B. said...

i hate fish swimming in lakes that are slimy and gross and want to eat me.. .
yeah, i hate fish :)