Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bogala! woot woot

hiya everyone who is reading this! (go ahead, say "Hi Laura"...did you do it? ) 

anywho. 
so basically I don't know what to write about so I"ll write about my adventures of my first five days of school as a 9th grader! 
well. 

My day starts early at 5 am. I wake up to Seussical The Musical (woot woot) and then I force myself to get out of bed and in the shower so I'm ready to leave for Early Morning Seminary at 6:10. After I shower I get into my wonderful uniform (hmm...what should I wear today? blue or red? khaki or...khaki?) and then I 'beautify' myself :) a.k.a Do my hair and make - up. I then go and wake up my doggies and take them out to 'do their business' if you get my drift... ;) Then I make my lunch for the day. My lunch usually consists of a ham, cheese, mustard and mayo sandwich. But now I will have pretzels (isn't that a fun word?) WOOT WOOT. Anywho, after I make my tantalizing lunch I get my backpack, scripture bag and lunchbox ready. My pappa and I say pray and then we head off to Viewmont where I go to seminary - at 6:30!
I usually get at the seminary building at about 6:15 and am the only one in my class that is early. My teacher is Brother Allen. He's cool. I'm so happy I'm not the only person in a uniform in my seminary class!!! Heyden (I think I spelt it wrong) is in my class. and I know 3 other girls that are in that class: Ky (from LPA last year) Lauren Augustine (from LPA 2 years ago) and Lindsay Howell (from homeschooling 3 years ago....) and yeah. thats basically all the people I know in my seminary class. GO ME! 
Well after I listen in seminary we get dismissed around 7:15 and I get to wait around the seminary building while I wait for my mom to come pick me up. Which isn't until 7:30 ish. So, I get to stand in the lobby area and watch as all the Viewmont students come in for their 1st/5th period seminary. It's really funny cause I get to see all the students look at me and then take another look at me as they realize that I'm in a uniform..yeah, I feel a little dorky...whats really funny is when I know the kids who are looking at me - or my uniform. For instance, on B days I get to see Jo Phillips, Davis Wright, and Clarissa Stahle as I wait for my mom. On A days I get to see Shelby Thomas as she comes to seminary 1st period. Woot woot. :D
Finally when my mom does come ( I love you mommie!) we head out to LPA. We get to deal with all the morning traffic will listening to either: 'my 99.5" or "107.9 the mix" Purty Exciting! We finally get to LPA around 7:40 ish. Except i have to wait around in my mom's office until 8. :( then I proceed to my locker where I 'socialize' with Erica and I get my stuff and put it in my 1st period class: Geography. I then wait in the hallways with Erica for the buses to come so we can socialize with all the bus peeps. and then we wait even longer for the seminary kids. :) 
Well.. sooner than later we have to stop socializing and go to first period. LAME. But its all good cause Mr. Maloy is awesome! I then go to second period (omg! what an amazing concept!) which is honors english..wow that class is really quiet. 3rd period is Advanced Musical Theatre. wow, I love that class. Mr. Stokes is awesome. "ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra" 4th period is Algebra 2. wow, that class is confusing - and its only review! AH! i hate scientific notation! so confusing! I usually put my hair up in a high ponytail in that class haha. anywho by this time I'm like STARVING. but I have to go to 5th period which is Biology. I like biology. Its pretty good. I like my seat. I sit my David, infront of Erica and Blake. pretty much perfect, except Anna needs to be on the other side of me. after 5th i have lunch!!! yummy!!! except that lunch room is so empty cause we have 2 lunches now. weird. after lunch is latin!! woot woot. that class is fun - sometimes. i sit right next to Erica so thats fun :) 7th period is leadership. A.k.a OFFICERS! and now Dani Gehring is like our called 'SBO rep." cause she's amazing and is in that leadership class. She is so cute! i love her! anywho
that is my school day. 
then I get stuck in the library with 30+ kids trying to do my homework without talking. GR

and then I go home, do homework, go crazy whatever, then I eat dinner, read my scriptures, write in my journal, wash my face/teeth and then go sleep!!!
And talking of sleep... yeah, that sounds really good right now. I think I'm going to go to sleep! goodnight!

3 comments:

S said...

hey hey hey laura!!!!

♥қ.®.Í.ś.‡.α♥ said...

i dunno. i guess that week was just a happy week.

Anna said...

Yo. Update this blog yo. I get on it like, every yo day and there's nothing new yo. Update it yo.