Sunday, August 3, 2008

oh. My. Goodness!I  Just went and saw Prince Caspian for the fourth time yesterday! and it was still amazing!!!!!! Now, I really really really really like the story line and all the symbolism and things...but honestly, I also LOVE watching the EXTREMELY attractive actors in that movie!!! Oh my gosh, they are so cute! :) 
So this is Ben Barnes who plays Prince Caspian, and dang, he is a hottie-patotty-with-a-naughty-body!!! WOW! :) 
Again, Prince Caspian looking beautiful! - as always:) 
!!! This is Edmund (Skandar Keynes) He is definitely my favorite! he is SO cute in the movie, gosh, I can hardly stand it! 
Oh wow, this is my FAVORITE picture of William Mossely! He plays Peter in Prince Caspian, and even though Edmund and Prince Caspian are WAY cuter, Peter is still pretty darn attractive!
Yay! Its all 'the kings and queens of Narnia.'  so it goes from left to right: Lucy,Peter,Prince Caspian,Susan and Edmund!! *sigh* They are so fine!
Are you a parking ticket??? Cause you've got FINE written all over you! ;)
I can't handle it! they are so cute!!! AH! But, yeah, they are so hot - there is no other word to describe them! But I do like the movie for the movie plot and everything (except the whole romance between Susan and Prince Caspian makes me barf...) its still really good! And I would totally recommend anyone to watch it!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I agree. :) He's a hottie-with-a-naughty-body hehehe. :) I like the pic of him with the gatorade. :)

Laura B. said...

i know!!! its like simply amazing!!! :)

Anna said...

YOU GOT IT RIGHT! IT'S A BROWNIE! :D