Monday, August 18, 2008

School

ok, Since I have been looking at all of my friends blogs I have noticed that they are all talking about the same thing: School and their schedules.
So, let me start with my schedule:

1. Geography for Life  - I am way excited for this class! Even though Anna isn't in it ( :( ) Erica and David are so it should be a blast!
2. Honors 9th English - this class only has like 4 people....lets hope the discuss..
3. Advanced Musical Theatre: this class is taught by mr. stokes. I"m SO stoked (haha, aren't i witty? ) to take this class.it'll be lots of fun. Even though I wanted to take advanced theatre.. but I couldn't cause of my math :( 
4. Algebra 2: There are only 4 other people in the class with me: Blake, Crista Killpack, Alex Tufts, and Ben Horsley. I"m nervous to take this class! What if its really hard??!!! AH!
LUNCH: I have the second lunch....who, the only person I know who has this with me is Erica . But I do now that (according to Ms. Kelly and Mrs. Fabick) that if you are in Kelly's or Maloys  or Wards fifth period class (there was one other teacher but i can't remember who) you have the first lunch. Which is totally lame, cause  I already know that Anna,Krista, and Taylor won't be in my lunch. LAME! 
5. Biology: hm... I'm excited for science this year.  I've been helping my mom at the school and I"ve talked to Mrs. Fabick while I"m working and she seems pretty cool. PLUS, she was listening to good movies (go musicals!) and so thats a good sign :) Except..Ms. Kelly has already told her [ Mrs. Fabick ] who all my friends are...and so I probably won't be sitting by any of my friends :( 
6.Latin 3: This class isn't very big. Probably 18 people I think. That is what Ms. Kelly said, BUT, she said she's going to put Erica and I in the back of the room so we can talk and she won't have to hear us :) hehe.. YES!
7. Leadership: So basically there are pretty much only officers in the class. I really hope its actually a class and not just an extension of our officer meetings...


Well yeah, Thats my schedule! yay! I'm pretty excited for school to start. I don't know how to do my hair of if I should wear shorts or pants.. hm.. big decision ;) But apart from being excited for Wednesday I'm super stoked for the Musical this year! even though  I don't know what it is...(mr. stokes won't tell me! rude!) I am still uber-excited cause yeah, I just am :) I miss performing! I can't wait untill he tells us what musical he  wants to do!!!

Anywho.. 
I'm running out of things to say. sO GoodnighT! 

3 comments:

Anna said...

Do you by any chance know what periods that Ms. Kelly teaches Latin II? I know she does fifth, but do you know what other periods she does it?

Laura said...

um, idk,
but yo don't need to know cause you changed your schedule! :)

Andie Bonze said...

I really hope you have fun in math with Blake lol!!!! hahah i kinda feel bad for you... but not really:) Slap him for me, he doesnt answer texts....... :(((

Love ya!